Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Sweet Little Boy

Stephen: "Mom, when can I marry you?"
Mom: "Marry me?"
Stephen: "Yeah, you know, when I get bigger."
Mom: "That sounds great, but you'll probably want to marry some other girl when you get bigger."
Stephen: "No I wont. I want to stay here and live with you when I get bigger. Me and daddy and Mason and Peyton should all stay here with you."

What started out as a cute and sweet mom and boy moment turned into visions of adult children living with me forever in my basement. Aaaaaaahhhhh!

Nah, it was still cute. Until some little girl flounces in and takes his heart away from me. Forever.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Yes, the girl will take their heart from you, but eventually, the girl will give you a precious wonderful little grandbaby that you can't live without!