Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tasty Kitchen Indeed

CLICK HERE --> Molten Chocolate Cake – Tasty Kitchen
Posted using ShareThis

Ree Drummond (a.k.a. Pioneer Woman) has just launched a recipe website called Tasty Kitchen. I know, right? With a billion recipe sharing websites out there (okay, maybe not that many, but there are several, trust me), why, oh why, does Pioneer Woman take time from her insanely busy life to start one?

Molten Chocolate Cake, baby, that's why. Apparently her deal with the devil that allows for raising and homeschooling four kids, participating in a working cattle ranch, taking pictures of everything that moves and some stuff that doesn't, and publishing her own cookbook available on Amazon, WITHOUT an Oprah sized team of underlings or super powers (that we've been able to detect) . . . also gives her inside access to recipe conveyed heaven like the one I've shared above.

It took me a couple of tries to get this Chocolate personification of pure joy to turn out okay, and even then I don't always do it just right, but seriously, they taste good enough I don't even care and I end up eating the over toasted ones. My sister had me make them three times for her while she was here, and my friend Susie said they were really good, and Susie knows her really good food, being married to and being herself also, an amazingly great cook.

If you're feeling blue, give these a shot. I swear after you eat one, whatever was bothering you will be shoved so far to the back of your mind you wont be able to find it again for at least an hour, maybe more.

No comments: