Saturday, August 15, 2009

Man Pretty


I was making some bows for Sydney, and I needed to see if they looked okay. Sydney is at the farm, so I found some other, more convenient models.

Now before you judge, look at those eyes! He's a beautiful baby. He would have made such a cute little girl if the DNA wheel had gone the other way. He can't help it if he has beautiful eyes and sweet little lips . . . he's man pretty. I mean he's got a wii controller to balance it all out, right? Right?

Okay, okay, I was out of control, but aren't they cute? I think I read somewhere cinema tough guy Charles Bronson wore dresses when he was a baby and had ringlets until he was like three or something . . . Clint Eastwood did too probably. And look at those guys . . .

I think Sydney needs to come back.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

This proves that Mason is the only child that you cannot beat in a foot race.

Brook said...

What a pretty face! He is too cute for his own good. I think my mom has a picture somewhere of Andy with a big red bow on his head. He turned out OK.....