Sunday, April 4, 2010

High in the middle and round at both ends

We visited Ohio during spring break, while Monte was getting the house ready for the realtor. Mason and Shauna have this thing between them, where sometimes, I think they get each other on a very weird level :-) On the last night, M&S stayed up talking late into the night, and in the morning, Shauna had some very funny quotes:

MASON: "I used to tell people I was an alien, and to prove it, I would speak in alien and tell them my body was a costume and I had a zipper in the back."
SHAUNA: "And people would believe you?"
MASON: "I think I believed it myself."

That just goes to show, if you tell a lie often enough, grade school boys will eventually believe it.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL! That is so funny! I would have thought that to come more from Stephen. :)