Sunday, April 4, 2010

Big Changes

We put our house on the market on Friday, as the first step in our "moving to Oklahoma" master plan. Monte has wanted to move back for several years now, and finally it seemed like the right time even though I still have mixed emotions about it. I will miss the green mature trees and rolling hills of my childhood home, but to everything there is a season, and I believe there are great opportunities waiting for our family in Oklahoma. Plus the boys will get to spend real time with their grandparents which is the best of all reasons to be closer. So keep us all in your prayers as this thing gathers steam . . . and that the housing market cooperates!

7 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh my! That is a big change! We'll keep you and your plan in our prayers.

Karen Walker said...

Just so you know, I'm still not okay with this...

Brook said...

Well now I'm really sad! I had no idea you were moving! :(

Tiffany said...

I still don't know what we are going to do without you guys here! You are amazing friends! We love you guys!

Jeni said...

Wait - WHAT? You're moving? When did this happen? You need to visit Tennessee before moving further west, lady.

Brenda said...

I was not asked about this....I'm with Karen. I am not okay with this. What if I told you NO you couldn't move. What then??

Sandi said...

I still can't believe this news -- I can't imagine Columbia or Fairview without you guys there!