Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun things to do with fruit

We love to eat at Chevy's, and we enjoy the Lough family. So there we are Sunday, with both delicious Mexican fare AND sparkling dinner conversation provided by Andrew, Tiffany and (about) baby Austin. I like the Loughs because they treat my children as if they were their children, praising and correcting and protecting them in equal amounts . . . it's nice, because I can relax just a little tiny bit from being ever vigilant robo-mom, constantly scanning to prevent spills, stains, separation from the herd, embarrassing bathroom incidents . . . stuff like that.

So imagine my surprise when I catch Andrew teaching Mason how to make false teeth out of his Chevy's orange!


I'm going to have to pay closer attention, or figure out some trick to teach Austin. Maybe something in a "stay-up-all-night" flavor? Nah, can't do that to Tiffany :-)

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Funny! You've got to keep your eye on Andrew...

Tiffany said...

LOL! You can't take us anywhere! So does this mean we are off for our Pear Tree date? Remember, I am usually the innocent (interrupted) bystander! :)

We love your kids and hanging out with you all!

Andrew said...

I cry foul! I've been unfairly defamed! That first picture is of me kindly, cutting Mason's hamburger in two for him since you were gabbing about some craft stuff and Monte was in the bathroom with Stephen. The second, who's to say I'm encouraging him? I recall saying something like, "Mason, that's not polite in restaurants." Innocent... INNOCENT I say!